ARLIS-L members: Please see message below from Mr. Freitag.  thanks,  mary
------------------------------

From:  Wolfgang FREITAG <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date:  Saturday, January 30, 1999 5:31 PM
Subject: A question for  ARLIS/NA Members

 Dear Mary Molinaro: I was sorry to learn of your illness and recent
surgery. Hope you are making  good progress with your recovery and are
feeling better. In order to know how much interest there is in a  third
edition of my bibliography (Art Books:Monographs on Artists. New York:
Garland , 1997) I would like to put this question to the membership. Would
you  please  post it as a query on ARLIS-L.  People may respond  by  E-mail
to ARLIS-L or  directly to me, [log in to unmask]), FAX their
comments to me (781-861-6895), or simply write to Wolfgang M. Freitag 43
Fair Oaks Drive Lexington, MA 02421-6931   Many thanks,   WF