----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear ARLIS/NA Visual Resources Division Members: The VRA-ARLIS/NA Professional Status Survey was mailed (first class) to all individual members of the VRA and all members of ARLIS/NA Visual Resources Division during the week of January 25. Some people are just receiving theirs this week. It is VERY IMPORTANT that we have a HIGH RATE OF RETURN on this survey in order to produce a meaningful set of statistics and conclusions regarding professional status issues and the VR profession. Please FILL OUT YOUR SURVEY as soon as possible and RETURN IT to Lynda White, whose address is on the last page of the survey. DO NOT RETURN THE SURVEY TO ME. If you HAVE NOT received a survey by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, please contact me DIRECTLY ([log in to unmask]) and I will send you one. Thank you. John Taormina John J. Taormina Curator, Visual Resources Library Dept. of History of Art 204 Hayes Hall, 108 N. Oval Mall Ohio State University Columbus, Ohio 43210 phone: 614-292-0520, fax: 614-292-4401 e-mail: [log in to unmask] URL: http://vrl3.arts.ohio-state.edu/vrlweb