Rayanne,
I am probably incredibly out of the loop, but what is an ARL library?
We have a NON-CIRC collection and I would be happy to respond if we fit
your parameters.
I also have a question for you!  I am trying to catalog a slide that was
included in a bulk vendor slide purchase and there is very little
identifying information with this slide.  Supposedly, the piece is part
of the Frick Collection, but I can't find the artist in your searchable
library database or in any of my reference materials.  Can you help me?
The artist's name is M. Reymond and the title of the piece is "Ceres
Searching for her Daughter".  It is a Limoges enamel.
Basically, I need the following if you have it:
Full name
Country of origin of artist
Date of the piece
Thank you very much,