There is a glitch in the GLIRT list serve, and some people are having
trouble posting messages.  I can't correct the situation until early next
week. Be assured I know of the problem and will tend to it ASAP.  Until you
hear from me that the problem has been corrected and the list is
operational, please don't post on the GLIRT list serve.

Thank you for your patience,

Susan Wyngaard, Moderator
GLIRT