Alyssa,

I don't know about any librarians, but at the University of Edinborough is a
former member of the University of Oklahoma  faculty. Debra Hassig is her name.
She studies beastiaries, so would probably be helpful if you can catch up with
her. She would probably enjoy hearing from someone from the States and the
Getty.

If you do catch up with her, tell her how sorry many of us were to lose her at
OU. I was prepared to enter the OU program to pursue a Ph.D. when she left. When
I learned that she moved to Scotland, I put my studies on hold. She is sorely
missed.

Pat