howdy.  i was just asked a question along these lines:  "we're looking for
articles about how men are portrayed by women artists."  i've floundered
about for a bit, using terms like "men" and "portrayal*" or "depiction*,"
and even "feminist art" and "men."  no luck, though.  i've told the
questioners to save this question for their art history master's work.

any suggestions on terms or subject headings that i can search?  ls.

--

larry schwartz,  humanities librarian           a perfectly normal person is
north dakota state university                    rare in our civilization.