ARLIS colleagues--

I am making a trip to Edinburgh, Scotland next week and would like to
know if there are any art librarians out there who would be able to
meet with me and/or give me a tour of their library. I think there are
some ARLIS/UK members subscribed to ARLIS-L so even if you are not in
the area, could you forward this to others who may not be subscribed?

Thank you,

...alyssa
Alyssa G. Resnick
Senior Acquisitions Assistant
The Getty Research Institute
 for the History of Art and the Humanities