Dear Kim

Sorry to reply to the list but you did not mention your e-mail address
Here at the Netherlands Institute for Art History we already have a 30
year or more experience with Erasmus booksellers and we are very please
with them. Firm orders as well as approval are handled satisfying. Not
only our institute but a lot of Dutch museum libraries, university
libraries etc. order their books with Erasmus. For the art librarians
who visited the IFLA conference at Amsterdam last year: they sponsored
the boat trip through the canals of Amsterdam.

Goos Dullaart