I have a patron trying to obtain information on 4 Chinese artists.  All
4 taught in New York in the 1930's and 40's.  I was wondering if anyone
had any information on them or suggestions on sources other than the
usual sources to locate information on them (so far I have come up
empty).   The four men's names are; Wang Chi-Yuan, Wong Siu Ling, Y.C.
Wang and S.C. Wong.  Wang Chi-Yuan was the author of the book, Oriental
Brushwork, and also helped to arrange an exhibit of Oriental art at the
San Fransisco Museum of Art in 1941.  That's all I've got so far...any
suggestions would be greatfully accepted!!  Thank you, Heather Payne