Hi to all: Erasmus is a well-known european book dealer. We do firm orders
and have a slip plan with them. They are quite professional and easy to work
with.

Stephanie Sigala
St. Louis Art Museum

At 12:09 PM 2/5/99 EST, you wrote:
>Hello all:
>
>Does anyone have firm order or approval experience with a Netherlands
>-based vendor called Erasmus Boekhandel?  It is a vendor which specializes
>in European publications, particularly in the arts.
>
>All comments are welcome.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kim Hale
>
>Kimberly Hale, Acquisitions Librarian/Coordinator of Collection Development
>Library, Columbia College Chicago
>624 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605
>(312)344-7355(voice) /  (312)344-8062(fax)

Stephanie C. Sigala, Head Librarian           314-721-0072 x252
St. Louis Art Museum                          314-721-4911 (fax)
1 Fine Arts Drive, Forest Park                [log in to unmask]
St. Louis, MO 63110-1380
Co-Editor, ART DOCUMENTATION