I would be interested in receiving copies of any Planning and Policy type
documents dealing with imaging applications, specifically Plan/Policy for
digitzation of visual materials and/or other materials for curricular
support .  I am interested in image review units, classroom projection of
digital materials, services offered, copyright statement, non-collection
materials- for example: web links, etc.

 If you must send as an attachment, please let me know the format (WP or
Word is OK).

Many thanks in advance.

Trudy

Trudy Jacoby
Trinity College
Hallden Hall, Visual Resources Collection
Hartford,  CT 06106-3100