An amendment to the ARLIS California report I sent out yesterday:

I neglected to include Alyssa Resnick, Chair-Elect of the
Southern California Chapter, who so cheerfully manned the
registration desk, gave all of us lost souls directions, and was
even official photographer of the event.  I would also like to
thank Amy Wilkins of the Getty Center for all of her work in
making the meeting happen, and Linda Zoeckler & Lorraine Perrotta
for conducting the tours at the Huntington.

A final correction:  Kathleen Salomon's official job title is
Interim Assistant Director for Collection Management and Access
in the Research Library.

Lorna Corbetta-Noyes
ARLIS/NA West Regional Representative

To:  [log in to unmask]