Sounds interesting. I will tell my friend Holland. Thanks.

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 01/21 11:26 AM >>>
The Bridgeman Art Library, the world's most comprehensive source of fine art
for reproduction is seeking two Picture Researchers for the New York office.
Positions involve heavy client contact and opportunity to work with fine art
subject matter from cave paintings to contemporary art.

Candidates should have a degree in art history and experience in the art
licensing industry is preferred.  Those interested should FAX a resume and
hand written cover letter ASAP to:

Robin M. Eichel
Manager, The Bridgeman Art Library
Fax: 212.828.1255