Rosemary--I believe the Ask Arlis session I will moderate has been
changed to Tuesday at 9 am.   Check with Cheryl Seigel for confirmation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosemary Haddad [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 5:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Museum Division: 1999 conference sessions

Dear Museum Division Colleagues:

The Museum Division is sponsoring 3 sessions at the 1999 conference in
Vancouver:

Monday 29 March, 11:15 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.  Ask ARLIS 4. Resource Centers
in
the Museum. Moderator: Carol Rusk.

Monday 29 March, 4:15 - 6:15 p.m.  Panel Session 10.  Appraise the
Situation: Why and How to Start and Supervise a Museum Archives.
Moderator:
Meg Kinkow.

Tuesday 30 March, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.  Plenary Session 3. A Strict Law Bids
Us
Dance: The Cultural Heritage of Northwest Coast Art. Moderators: Karen
McKenzie, Barbara Mathe.

Moderators and other contributors are looking forward to your attendance
and
participation.

Remember to verify dates and times on your final program once you have
arrived at the conference. (And don't forget our Division meeting on
Tuesday, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)

Best regards, Rosemary.
*

Rosemary Haddad