We apologize if this email disturb you, pls. return this mail with subject"stop" to cancel your name from our list. http://www.chinaexporter.com/comps/zhejiang/yuezhouoffice
Zhejiang Shaoxing Yuezhou Office Products Factory , founded in 1990 and located in the "Eastern Venice"-Shaoxing, is a leading manufacturer of staples for export in China.

The factory possesses sufficient equipments, technology and skilled workers and specializes in producing all types of staples,  clips, pins, thumb pins industrial nails-please refer to the catalogue of the main products listed below.  We can also produce and pack according to buyers` request.  Our monthly output is 5 full containers.

The products have been exported  to Europe, The U.S.A, Japan, Middle-East, Australia and other countries and regions for several years, and  we have won a good reputation from our customers by virtue of high quality, reasonable price and excellent service.

We will continue doing our best to provide our friends in international trade with fine quality of goods and excellent service. Welcome  to contact us !

Add: N0.113 East Street, Masan Town, Shaoxing, Zhejiang, P.R. China
Post Code: 312085
Contact Person: Jessica, Shao.
Tel:  86 - 575 - 8310437
Fax: 86 - 575 - 8310437