Colleagues:

In a previous posting about Decorative Arts Roundtable sponsorship in Vancouver, I neglected to note that DART is co-sponsoring the session, "Staving Off Starvation's Wolf: WPA Art Projects in the Pacific Northwest", moderated by Ray Anne Lockard. (Sunday March 28, 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m., Session 5, p. 14 Conference Preliminary Program). Presenters include:

Catherine Johnson, Fine Arts Library, Indiana University,"Portland Preserved: The Works of Minor White for the WPA."
David F. Martin, Martin-Zambito Fine Arts Gallery, Seattle,"WPA Artists in Washington State."
Roger Van Oosten, Seattle,"WPA Murals in the Pacific Northwest."
Ray Anne Lockard, Frick Fine Arts Library, University of Pittsburgh,"A Lodge That Would Reign Like No Other: Oregon's Timberline Lodge, A WPA Legacy."
My apologies to all, especially Ray Anne, for this omission.

Jean Hines
Pratt Manhattan Library