At 11:01 12.01.99 +0000, you wrote:
>Sorry,  but I'm trying my luck again with this query,
>

>Hello,
>We need help in finding resources on :
>1. Haifa Power Station
>   Power house 1934-5
>   (Holliday)
>   and Offices 1935 (Rosenheck)
>2. Reading Power Station, Tel Aviv, 1936-38
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>    Michaela Zonnenshain
>    Architecture and Town Planning Library
>    Technion I.I.T.
>    Haifa 32000, Israel
>    Fax ++972 4 8294617  Tel ++972 4 8294010
>    E-mail : [log in to unmask]

I don't know if this will help you much, but we just received this title:

 Herbert, Gilbert
   Bauhaus on the Carmel and the crossroads of empire : architecture and
 planning in Haifa during the British mandate / Gilbert Herbert and Silvina
 Sosnovsky. - Jerusalem : Yad Izhak Ben-Zvi, c1993. - 294 s. : ill.
    Bibliografi: (s. [279]-285.
    ISBN 965-21-7103-4

There is a section (p.133-140) on Clifford Holliday and the Kingsway
Project with one picture on Haifa Alef power station.

Sincerely,

Sidsel Moum
Biblioteksjef / Chief Librarian
Arkitekthøgskolen i Oslo (AHO). Biblioteket
Oslo School of Architecture. The Library
P.O. Box 6768 St. Olavs Plass
N-0130 Oslo
Tel.: 47-22997030
Fax: 47-22111970