----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello: This e-mail message comes to ask for help with a research question related to Australian libraries and archives. Our curator of prints, Kristin Spangenberg, is in the process of researching a collection of circus posters printed by the Strobridge Lithography Company (Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.) sometime between 1890 and 1910. Included in the collection is a group of posters "printed in a Sydney office." We would like to know what libraries, archives, or other records repositories in New South Wales, or Australia in general, might have records of theaters or traveling circuses, or any records that might help with this research. We would like to contact these libraries and archives. Please help. Mona Chapin Head Librarian Cincinnati Art Museum 953 Eden Park Drive Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1596 U.S.A e-mail: [log in to unmask]