At Ringling School of Art and Design we have an aging color copier
which we will replace soon.  We can't live without it.  We charge $1.00
a copy, standard or 11x17.  We don't charge for bad copies.  Right now
it is a labor-intensive service--requires staff assistance. Colors can
be adjusted, as well as proportionate sizes.  Students wait on
particular staff members who are renowned for their expertise.  Color
transparencies are also in demand.  We charge $.50 for the material and
$1.00 for the copy.
Kathleen List
Director of Library Services