This is our FINAL CALL for return of SITE LIST to HAA with your  needs
checked off please!
Several Slide Curators expressed interest but I think with lots of work/exam pressures, then the
Christmas hols on top, have perhaps not seen the List of Sites.  As we leave to spend the month in
Sicily we do need to know what you require of us!

Attached (yes, I know many don't like attachments!) is the formatted definitive Site list.  If you
can't read it don't worry, just send me your FAX number and I'll send you the List details (and the
BONUS!) via a fax that you can return to us checked with your requirements.

Cheerio for now!
Alec

ps have you visited the Bodleian Library lately?  A really neat & informative site!
--
HARTILL ART ASSOCIATES
ST.MARYS CANADA