Sabrina,
    Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art has a large and well-known Oriental art
collection.  Our library own more then 20,000 volumes of art and art
related book and periodical which related to Chinese, Japanese and Korean
and Southeast Asian art.
    We will be glad to receive your news release regarding to your 9th
International Biennial Prints and Drawing Exhi bition.  You may send to:

    Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
      Spencer Art Reference Library
    4525 oak Street
    Kansas City, Mo