I would also be interested in collection development policies that anyone
would be willing to share.  As of this summer, I am responsible for the
subjects Art, Photography, Architecture (practical and historical), Industrial
Design,  Urban and Regional Planning, Environmental Design in general, and
Environmental Science.

Thank you!

Marilyn Nasserden
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Phone: (403) 220-3795
Fine Arts and Environmental Design Librarian
University of Calgary Library
2500 University Drive N.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2N 1N4 CANADA