Thanks for raising this subject, Amanda.  My problem is with the advertised
price (US$5,955) which converts in Canadian funds to around $9,000.  Pretty
hard to justify, especially on top of Art Index which clocks in at around
CDN$2,250.  Did H.W. Wilson do any research on consumer price resistance?

Karen

   Karen McKenzie
   Chief Librarian
   E.P. Taylor Research Library & Archives