----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I share Amanda Bowen's concern about how Art Index Retrospective is being offered by Wilson. We receive Art Abstracts via FirstSearch and it would be convenient for patrons if Retro were offered by this service or by way of another larger vendor as well. It would considerably make easier the licensing, pricing, and contractual issues involved. Our scenario is even more complex since we attempt to include other FL universities in consortial acquisitions of databases if possible.