        I share Amanda Bowen's concern about how Art Index Retrospective is
being offered by Wilson.  We receive Art Abstracts via FirstSearch and it
would be convenient for patrons if Retro were offered by this service or  by
way of another larger vendor as well.  It would considerably make easier the
licensing, pricing, and contractual issues involved.  Our scenario is even
more complex since we attempt to include other FL universities in consortial
acquisitions of databases if possible.