From: Norma Petkus [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 1999 1:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Currier & Ives

A patron is looking for color transparencies of Currier & Ives prints.
 Isn't there a museum dedicated to C&I.  I checked the AAM Directory and
several other sources but have had no luck. Any one have any ideas?  Thanks
for any help.

Norma J Petkus          [log in to unmask]
Head Librarian          937/233-5277 ext 350
Dayton Art Institute    937/233-3140  FAX
456 Belmonte Pk N
Dayton OH 45405-4700