----------------------------Original message---------------------------- For those of you already using this, or similar software, please help! We put up a test digital image database several years ago, and finally got the go ahead to develop it further. Personnel involved in the test have left the library, and we are starting from scratch mostly. It seems we used software called Image Axcess for the test database. Can anyone verify this name and provide vendor information. Pros and Cons of its use? Suggest other software? Unfortunately I too am leaving this branch, so please forward responses to: Andrzej Durlik Visual Resources Coordinator Library of Architecture, Design and Construction Auburn University at [log in to unmask]