Due to the overwhelming number of requests to me for the Brand booksale
checklist, I have e-mailed a long introduction to our sale plus the
checklist to Phil Heagy who soon will be placing it on the website he
created for booksale responses: www.NeoSoft.com/~pheagy/booksale.html

 If you have specific questions or would like more info about some
detail of our sale, please contact me:
Jill Conner
1601 W. Mountain, Glendale, Ca 91201
818-548-2010, fax: 818-548-5079, e-mail: [log in to unmask]