Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I have been interested in the ongoing list discussion regarding Wilson's Art Index Retrospective. The information Wilson is disseminating is rather confusing. As I must fill out a very long and complex request form for electronic/web products, I need to understand all the options available and, of course, their costs. If it hasn't already been done, I would like to suggest adding an open discussion meeting with the Wilson folks at the Vancouver meeting. I would also find it helpful to talk with librarians who already have the Retrospective. Ruth Thomas, Boston University