I have been interested in the ongoing list discussion regarding Wilson's
Art Index Retrospective.  The information Wilson is disseminating is
rather confusing.  As I must fill out a very long and complex request form
for electronic/web products, I need to understand all the options
available and, of course, their costs.

If it hasn't already been done, I would like to suggest adding an open
discussion meeting with the Wilson folks at the Vancouver meeting.  I
would also find it helpful to talk with librarians who already have the
Retrospective.

Ruth Thomas, Boston University