Thanks for the Wilson interface info.  I've never experienced it, except
when we had cd-rom versions of the Art Index.  I wonder if anyone has
actually subscribed to Art Retro and is using it?  Maybe their marketing
scheme will crash.  The Wilson rep is currently trying to negotiate a deal
for us (several FL libraries), because, as you know, the $6000 base, even at
a one time cost, was only for a single-user.  Multiple users go up to
$10,000 one time fee plus 5% of that amount annually.
-- Ed