We are open to the public Monday-Friday from 10:00 to 4:45; Saturday from
9:30-1:00.  We are closed on Saturdays in June and July, and on Saturdays of
holiday weekends (e.g., prior to Martin Luther King Day, between Lincoln's
and Washington's birthdays, before Easter Sunday, before Memorial Day,
etc.), and we are closed during the entire month of August.  Readers may
just walk in, but should bring a photo  ID; they are asked to arrive before
2:30 (or 11:00 on Saturday) and to fill out a registration form on the day
of their first visit.

Lydia Dufour
Head, Public Services Administration
Frick Art Reference Library