Sorry to bother you all with this,

but I may have trashed some important information. I have received a few
answers, but far from enough to write a complete list of Cuban architecture
schools. (Hoping for more info).

BUT

One of you wrote to me, saying something like: "...your faculty member might
want to contact <someone, but who?> ..." I have "lost" the e-letter and
therefore the important name&e-mail address!!!

It was not the e-letter from P. Bary, nor the one from W. Ilgen. I still
have those.

Please, if you read this, send the message again and I'll make a PAPER COPY
of it immediately!

best wishes,

Kjersti Lie
Scientific librarian/architect
The NTNU Library
Faculty Library of Arch./Civ.eng./Math.sci.
N-7034 TRONDHEIM
NORWAY

tel.: +47 73 59 51 60
fax.: +47 73 59 88 10