To Whom this May Concern,

Hi, my name is Sabrina and I'm currently interning at the Taipei Fine
Arts Museum (http://www.tfam.gov.tw - Taipei, Taiwan).  Recently, I was
notified that your posting address ([log in to unmask]) can post
information and press releases.  Is this true? We are holding our 9th
International Biennial Prints and Drawings Exhibtion at the end of the
year and would like world-wide publicity.  And I was wondering if
sending a formal news release to you would do the trick.

Also, my other question is what sort of organization are you?

If possible, pls. reply ASAP.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Sabrina Liao