Regarding:                    Architecture libraries with old Sweets
catalogs
I have a few sets of the Sweets catalog from 1995, 1996 and 1997 in my
library.  I plan to discard these in a few weeks unless they are claimed by
in-house staff.

These sets consist of 16 volumes each.  I hate to simply throw them away,
but I'm not sure what else to do with them.

Are there any architectural librarians with a similar concern?  Has anyone
found an alternative to simply throwing them in the trash (e.g., donating
them to another office, sending them to a recycler)?

Any comments are appreciated.

Michelle Lieggi
Librarian
Kaplan McLaughlin Diaz