Floyd Zula moved his furniture and personal possessions from Yorba Linda
twelve miles back to Fullerton last weekend and is now in the process of
packing up his office in the library as a retrofitting project has come to a
conclusion and a moving contractor is hauling all of our library office
furniture and files from a temporary location on the first floor of the
building to the third floor of the same building tomorrow.  Then at 5 p.m.
or so there is a joint Northern CA/Southern CA ARLIS Chapter meeting at the
Getty which goes through Saturday; if the traffic on the freeways permit, I
shall try to get the Getty (some fifty miles away and across Los Angeles
from Fullerton) before nightfall.  Office packing was what Floyd was doing.

Now to the issue at hand.  I read Susan Wyngaard's message and then my
nimble fingers "independently" decided to send that message instead of
deleting it.  I thought that I should try to avoid annoying everyone with a
repetition of Susan's message and so immediately attempted to recall my
mistake.  Our e-mail system obviously has recall capabilities, in some
instances. Frankly I do not know how to recall e-mail messages that other
people have originated and that was certainly not my intention in regard to
Susan's initial message.  But inasmuch as the ARLIS listserv is unmediated
at the moment, my re-sending of Susan's message was disseminated very
rapidly and then the U. of KY system which handles the ARLIS listserv
quickly read my attempt at a recall of the mistake and disseminated that
too.

Susan, I regret that my careless "misfingering" has now taken up so much of
your time and energy.  I am planning to attend the ARLIS annual conference
in Vancouver and I look forward to seeing you at the upcoming GLIRT meeting.
Floyd Zula, California State University, Fullerton