Phil--we have the primo art booksale in Southern California at Brand
every July!!  We accept donations all year (this includes materials from
the music sector, also), withdraw some materials, add misc stuff, and
have the sale from 10-3 on the 3rd Saturday each July.  It has been
going on for about 9 years now, and we have quite a following.  The
average take for the day is about $12,000.00.  I have a very elaborate
check list, and I will send you all of the procedures we have set to
paper---please call if you have questions--we have it down to a science
at this point.  I must say it is ALOT of work and physical labor...we
can talk more later.  I'll dig out the stuff to send.....Jill