*** Available ONLY UNTIL Jan 15, 1999 *** (posted 1/8/99)

posted to ARLIS-L and BACKSERV, forgive any duplication
please respond off-list, I am not signed on to either listserv
You may forward this list to any interested parties

Steve Majure
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

The Savannah College of Art and Design Library has the following loose
issues to offer to other insitutions for the price of postage reimbursement
at library rate.  Reimbursement is expected of everyone - these babies are
heavy.  All are loose issues, most in good shape with the usual old-age
dust.  On Jan. 16, 1999 any unrequested issues will go into the dumpster -
no reprieves!

I cannot send individual acknowledgements until the requests have been
fulfilled and shipped out.  I will consider those requesting long runs or
partial runs before single issues.  I will also consider vendor requests if
they include shipping plus $$$  Good luck!!

Architectural Record
1951  Jan-Dec
1952  Jan-Dec
1953  Jan-Apr, June-Oct, Dec
1954  Jan-Dec
1955  Jan-Dec
1956  Jan-Dec w/mid-May
1957  Jan-Dec w/mid-May
1958  Jan-Dec w/mid-May
1959  Mar, Apr, mid-May - Dec
1960  Jan-Dec w/mid-May
1961  Jan-May, Aug-Dec
1962  Jan-May, July-Dec
1963  Jan-Dec
1964  Jan-Dec
1965  Jan-Dec
1966  Jan-mid/May, July-Nov
1968  Sept-Dec
1969  Jan-Dec w/mid-May
1970  Jan-Dec
1971  Jan, Mar-Dec
1972  Jan-Dec w/mid-May, Oct
1973  Jan-Oct w/mid-May, Oct
1974  Jan-Dec w/mid-May, Aug
1975  Jan-Nov w/mid-May, Aug, Oct
1976  Jan-Dec w/mid-May, Aug, Oct
1977  Jan-Mar, May-Dec w/mid-May, Aug, Oct
1978  Jan-Dec w/mid-May, Aug, Oct
1979  Jan-Dec w/mid-May, Aug, Oct
1980  Jan-Dec w/mid-May, Aug, oct
1981  Jan-Dec w/mid-Feb, Aug, Oct
1982  Jan-Dec w/mid-Feb, May
1983  Jan-Dec w/mid-May, Sept 1 & 2
1984  Jan-Aug, Oct w/mid-Apr, Sept
1985  Mar, May, June, Sept-Dec w/mid-Apr, Sept
1986  Jan-Dec w/mid-Apr, Sept
1987  Jan-Nov w/mid-Apr, Sept, July suppl.
1988  Oct, Nov w/mid-Sept
1989  June-Dec w/mid-Sept
1990  Jan-Aug, Nov w/mid-Apr, Aug lighting
1991  Mar
1994  Jan, Mar

Steve Majure
SCAD Library