Although I am typing from the frozen blustery Midwest I would like to give
a warm welcome to all members who are attending ALA Midwinter in
Philadelphia on January 29th-February 3rd.

> Listed below are the Arts Section meetings scheduled for the Midwinter
> meeting of ALA in Philadelphia.
>
>   EVENT            DATE          TIME         LOCATION
>

> Executive Committee/Membership  1/31/99  9:30-12:30pm  Four Seasons
> Hotel-South BR. Please come to this meeting to acquaint yourself with
the various committees and see if any interest you. This is the best time to
become assigned to them.

> No-host Lunch  1/31/99 following Exec/Membership Meeting. This lunch is
a nice way to get acquainted with the very friendly members of this section.

> Dance Librarains Discussion Group  1/31/99  4:30-5:30pm  Wyndham
> Franklin Plaza-Conf. Ctr. BR
>
> Film and Broadcast Studies Librarians Disc.Group  1/31/99  2-4pm  Four
> Seasons - Washington
>
> All meetings are open to everyone who is interested--all are welcome.
> Please check your official programs for any location changes.
>
> If you have questions, please address them to me at the e-mail address
> below. See you in Philadelphia.

   PAULA EPSTEIN

      or to

> Judy Harvey Sahak
> Chair, Arts Section
> Asst Dir of Libraries
> Claremont Colleges
> Claremont, CA  91711
> 909-621-8973
> 909-621-8323 FAX

Paula Epstein, Co-ordinator of Library Outreach
Columbia College, 600 S. Michigan, Chicago, Il 60605-1996
(312) 344-7353  Fax: (312) 663-1707