Dear ARLIS Members,

As there seems to be some discussion about the conference schedule, I think
that I should make clear just what has changed.
  Some small alterations have been made, and they are as follows:
1.  Ask ARLIS 4 and 5 have switched positions.
2. Panel Sessions 10 and 17 have switched positions.
3.  The Art and Design School Library Directors will meet on Saturday from
12:30 - 2:00.
3.  Panel Sessions 14 and 15 will begin at 9:00 rather than 9:30.
4.  Ask ARLIS 5 and 6 will begin at 9:00 rather than 10:00.

It is our sincere wish that these shifts will clear up some rather
significant conflicts that emerged.  It is not anticipated that there will
be any other schedule changes before we meet in Vancouver.  We will post
the changes to the web site soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheryl Siegel
Program Co-Chair