To Dierdre and Museum Library Colleagues:
The St. Louis Art Museum's Richardson Library is open year-round, but with
slightly varying hours.
For Staff: 8:30-5:00 M-F ( no staff keys for other times)
For the masses: 10:00- 5:00 Tu-Fri ( no appointments; all walk-ins welcome)
During the school year: Tu 10:00-6:30
        There is a big, big demand for weekend hours, but the administration
has turned a deaf ear. Hope you have better luck with your schedule.

Cheers, Stephanie Sigala

At 03:14 PM 1/5/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Museum Library Colleagues,
>
>We are considering changing the hours in which the Brooklyn Museum
>of Art Library is open to the public.
>
>Can you tell me exactly what days and hours your Museum Library is
>open to the public? Are you open by appointment or can readers just walk
>in?
>
>Thank you for your comments and happy new year!
>
>Deirdre E. Lawrence
>Principal Librarian/Coordinator of Research Services
>Brooklyn Museum of Art Libraries and Archives
>200 Eastern Parkway
>Brooklyn NY 11238
>(718) 638-5000 x 308

Stephanie C. Sigala, Head Librarian           314-721-0072 x252
St. Louis Art Museum                          314-721-4911 (fax)
1 Fine Arts Drive, Forest Park                [log in to unmask]
St. Louis, MO 63110-1380
Co-Editor, ART DOCUMENTATION