------------------
Dear Museum Division Colleagues: plans are in progress for the Museum
Division Business Meeting which will take place in Vancouver on Tuesday 30
March, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

Among other matters, we will be seeking a replacement for Vice-Moderator
Nancy Simon, who will take over from me as Moderator after the meeting. You
might like to think about volunteering for the position.

We will need a recorder for the meeting=3B if you would like to do this,
please contact me off the list at this address:  rosemary=40cca.qc.ca

We are also looking for a volunteer to serve as column editor for ARLIS/NA
UPDATE, replacing Emily Roth, who has performed the task admirably for some
long while (Bravo and an over-sized thank-you, Emily). Anyone interested is
welcome to contact me off-list for information and guidelines concerning
this position.

If there is anything that you would like entered on the agenda for
discussion at the meeting, please let me know.

Finally, if you have ideas for sessions to be sponsored by the Division for
the ARLIS/NA 2000 conference, remember to bring them with you. For those of
you who have enquired, definitions of the different conference session
formats can be found on the ARLIS/NA website under Administrative
Documents/Governance/Policy Manual, Section M-28.

Best regards, Rosemary.
=2A
Rosemary Haddad
Associate Librarian