Dear Colleagues:

As the Vancouver Conference approaches, we would like to start putting together an agenda for the DART Business Meeting scheduled for Sunday Mar. 28, 9:15-10:15 a.m. We would appreciate your input on any subjects of interest. Any ideas can be sent to this list, to the moderators, or to the DART listserv [log in to unmask] We would welcome any volunteers for recorder for the meeting.

Among the topics under discussion will be successor(s) to the position of Moderator. After several years as Co-Moderators of DART, Linda Kruger and I will be stepping aside. Volunteers would be most welcome.

This year DART will be sponsoring "Special Collections in the Art Library", an all-day workshop coordinated by Amy Navratil Ciccone, USC. The workshop will be held Saturday, March 27, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Dr. Linda Kruger will be one of the presenters.

Please remember also that the final copy deadline for submission to Update before the conference is Feb. 10. Submissions can be made to DART Column Editor Stephen Van Dyk [log in to unmask]

Linda Kruger: [log in to unmask]
Jean Hines: [log in to unmask]