Book recommendation:

As the former Art and Architecture Librarian for the University of Michigan,
I would like to recommend the following the reference book. It lists
over 2500 terms most commonly used in building design and construction in
five languages: English, French, German, Italian, & Spanish. Written and
edited by an architect, the book provides translations of the terms ranging
from "the basic to the technical, the traditional to the contemporary," a
"key for day to day vocabulary from the design office and the job on site."
I think it's a must for a good collection, and wanted to recommend
it.Publisher information follows.

Happy holidays, Janine Odlevak, London College of Fashion, U.K.

Title:     The Multilingual Dictionary of Architecture and Building Terms
Author/Editor:   Chris Grech
ISBN:       0 419 19920 9
Price:     55 pounds/$90
Publisher in UK:
E & FN Spon, an imprint of Routledge
11 New Fetter Lane, London EC4P 4EE   UK
Ph: 0171 583 9855

Publisher for US and Canada:
Routledge
29 West 35th Street, New York, NY 10001