----------------------------Original message---------------------------- This request is being cross-posted to ARLIS-L and the SUNY Librarians Assn. list. I apologize in advance for any duplication in your already full mailboxes! For college and university libraries -- Do you have written policies for handling student theft or mutilation of library materials? Are they posted in or on the library's handbook or Web page? Some other source (like a student handbook)? Would you be willing to email the wording or point me to a URL to see it on the Web? Please email me directly. I can summarize for the list if there is interest. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Happy Holidays, everyone! Lorraine Weberg - Reference & Systems Librarian Gladys Marcus Library, Fashion Institute of Technology email: [log in to unmask] fax: (212) 217 - 5268