I am forwarding this query from one of our faculty members who will be
teaching at our Florence campus during the winter term (January to April
'99).

We are supplying some slides and print materials but she would like
access to a library in Florence for further research --- She is fully
bilingual and interested in  modern and contemporary Italian art --
including Futurism, Arte Povera and the Transavantgarde.
Collections with exhibition catalogues and slides would be very useful.

Any information would be appreciated. Please reply

before December 23rd to

after December 23rd to

Many thanks and happy holidays.

Jill Patrick