Hello everyone,
Since the Reference.com site has turned out to be unacceptable for
archiving arlis-l (and I always did think it was a little slow), I started
looking for a new option for the list.  I have now made arrangements with a
site called eGroups.com to host our archives for arlis-l.  The folks there
actually seem to WANT to host us (always a plus!) and they actually respond
when I write to them, so we can try it out and see how it is.  You could
also read the mail there as a newsgroup if so desired.  I looked at the
archives they have for other lists and it looks pretty good to me.  If you
have any feelings about this after looking at the site, please let me know.
 The address to bookmark in your www browser is:
http://www.eGroups.com/list/arlis-l/

I hope this works out for the list - again, feedback would be welcomed.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary Molinaro
Team Leader