posted to BACKSERV and ARLIS-L, pardon any duplication

I will be posting lots of available lists during December, primarily art,
architecture and design titles although there may be some "other" filler.
We anticipate moving from our cramped 6,000 ft2 space to our new 85,000 ft2
library - the less we have to move the better!  These items are in my
office, if y'all clear out my office I'll hit the storage room
next...request away...

The rules:
1) first come, first served (BACKSERV in not moderated and the lists post
almost immediately.  If any ARLIS-L readers want to get the first posting
send me your e-mail address and I will include you with the initial mailing)

2) postage reimbursement is greatly encouraged.  all packages will be
mailed at library rate.  postage stamps are appreciated for reimbursement
(although I have never blacklisted anyone)

3) with the exception of this list, all items will only be available for
ONE WEEK AFTER THE POSTING DATE.  They will then go to the dumpster or
hungry students.

4) vendors' requests may be honored but only for lots'o'money - don't
insult me - we all know what you charge us for OP stuff so don't come
barking up this tree looking for free stuff!

5) I will respond to all requests within a week.  I'm on vacation Dec 7-11
so I will answer this list upon my return.

Art in America  - available till December 14, 1998
all loose issues, very good shape, most are not processed

1976  Nov/Dec
1977  Jan/Feb - Nov/Dec
1979  Jan/Feb, May/June, July/Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec
1982  Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Summer, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov
1983  Jan, Oct, Nov
1984  Feb, Mar, May, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec
1985  Jan, Feb, May, Oct, Dec
1987  Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec
1988  Jan - Dec
1989  Jan -Aug