----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Deborah: Here at Scholes Library, New York State College of Ceramics, we are open Monday-Thursday 8 am - 12 midnight Friday 8 am to 8 PM Saturday 10 am - 6 PM Sunday 2 PM - 11 PM Prior to exam week and exam week we add an hour to the week days and stay open until midnight on Friday and Saturday. And regardless of the schedule, there is always somebody who goes to the Dean of Students and complains about the hours. Engineering graduate students and faculty can have access code entry to the library after hours. The Art & Design School chose not to. Most of them were quite unhappy when we became a circulating library. Regarding thesis, Art & Design only requires thesis from the MFA students. We keep the originals in Special Collections and circulate two copies. The slides go to the Visual Resources. The Engineering School requires thesis from the undergraduates: originals are bound and kept in Special Collections and one copy circulates. Elizabeth Elizabeth Gulacsy Art Librarian and Archivist Scholes Library New York State College of Ceramics 2 Pine Street Alfred, NY 14802