Greetings colleagues,

Those of you who have received your pre-conference mailing may have noticed
that a "Mentor Program Application" form is included.  The online email form
that is indicated on the printed form (http://www.lib.duke.edu/lilly/arlis/)
is not yet active.  Lee Sorensen, our intrepid web maestro, is on the job
and the online form will be available soon along with information about the
Mentor Program.  If you would like to participate in the Program as either a
mentor or mentee you can fax or mail me the printed form, or you can hold
that thought for just a bit and use the online form shortly.  I will
announce to the list when the online form is available.

Those who have participated in the Mentor Program in the past, either as a
mentor or mentee, seem to have enjoyed the experience tremendously.  I
strongly encourage you to sign up if you are interested in serving as a
mentor and introducing a new ARLIS/NA member to the joys of the conference,
or if you are new to the Society and would like to have someone show you the
ropes and introduce you to your new colleagues.  Either way, it is a great
experience.

I will wave the flag a little more as we get closer to March.

Regards,

Peter Blank
Peter P. Blank                         102 Cummings Art Bldg.
Librarian                              Stanford, CA 94305-2018
Art & Architecture Library             (650) 725-1038
Stanford University                    fax 650-725-0140